- Benchmark Monitoring delivers complete monitoring systems for continuous environmental and process monitoring in addition to campaign based environmental monitoring services.
- Strong engineering skills combined with extensive environmental management knowledge enable development of robust, well-engineered systems to satisfy project and compliance requirements and endure Australia's harsh climatic conditions.
- Benchmark Monitoring are an Australian owned company ideally situated in the Hunter Valley NSW, close to mining and industrial projects and close to transport links to other regions.
Supply and support of complete turnkey and customised monitoring systems
- The Benchmark Monitoring facility, based in Singleton NSW, provides monitoring solution design, manufacture, testing, commissioning and maintenance and servicing support. Depending on the project requirements turnkey or customised solutions will be recommended.
- Our extensive industry experience and knowledge of regulatory standards is invaluable for hardware selection, robust systems design, installation and ongoing operation of monitoring systems to best satisfy client project objectives.
- Systems engineered by Benchmark Monitoring utilise components from leading manufacturers to best meet the project requirements.
- Our experience includes participation in projects from the monitoring program design phase through fabrication of hardware, installation, commissioning and network integration to ongoing maintenance and operation of air quality monitoring networks, water quality networks, noise monitoring networks, blast monitoring networks and continuous emissions systems (CEMS)
Customised reporting and web-based data access to facilitate compliance evaluation
- Customised data management systems enable automation of the measurement process from collection of data to distribution of daily reports and automated data processing for upload of validated data to client databases. The data management process can be customised to provide data in the required reporting format to reduce the need for reprocessing by the client.
- Benchmark telemetry and web-based portal provide our clients the ability, whether in the office or overseas, to access their monitoring data. The web based interface is tailored to enable clients to rapidly evaluate whether regulatory compliance requirements, or internal targets, are being met.
- Complete environmental monitoring services
- Benchmark Monitoring personnel have expertise to enable assistance throughout the entire process from planning of suitable continuous or campaign based monitoring programs and writing or updating management plans through to execution of sampling, data processing, data interpretation and compliance reporting. Services are tailored according to client requirements.
Reliable technical support
- Benchmark Monitoring strive to maintain the highest standard of customer service and the focus on compliance and data availability for clients is paramount.
- With both proficient environmental and trade qualified professionals in-house clients can be confident Benchmark Monitoring are just a phone call away and can address any monitoring issues rapidly and efficiently.
- Benchmark Monitoring operate a purpose built facility for the servicing and repair of instrumentation.
Research and development for real time monitoring applications
- Our research and development team is primarily engaged in key projects for compliance monitoring in the resource sectors. Our research and development is dedicated to data acquisition, telemetry and field devices for specific environmental monitoring applications.
- A wealth of knowledge and skills, in firmware, software and hardware development, enable Benchmark to customize solutions for a diverse range of environmental monitoring applications.
- Benchmark Monitoring’s technical staff can offer a wide range of customised software programming and firmware development for both in house products and customer specific projects. The key strength is a development engineering team with experience in the practical application of measurement systems and compliance requirements.