Turnkey and customised ambient air quality monitoring solutions
Turnkey ambient air quality monitoring systems (AQMS) are available for routine real-time monitoring applications in accordance with Australian Standards (AS) or applicable local guidelines. In addition our team of experienced professionals are also well placed provide customised monitoring solutions for specific non-standard applications. We work with Clients to determine the best air quality monitoring solution for their application.
Complete real time and static ambient air quality monitoring services
Ambient monitoring services include both continuous and static monitoring in accordance with current guidelines. Benchmark works with accredited laboratories for post-sampling analysis, which is undertaken in accordance with NATA methodologies.
Specialists in ambient gaseous and particulate monitoring
Benchmark monitoring has a large range of ambient air quality monitoring instrumentation for particulate and gaseous monitoring applications. Sale and rental options available.
Distributors for specialist products
Benchmark Monitoring are the Australian distributors for:
- Magee Aethalometers for the measurement of black carbon
- aethlabs microaeth range of compact, portable black carbon monitors
- AQ mesh simplified measurement of gaseous pollutant and particulate
- DUVAS real time, constant, simultaneous measurement of multiple gaseous species detectable using ultraviolet spectroscopy
- Tanabyte ozone analysers and dilution calibrator