Benchmark Monitoring have designed an omni noise monitoring system designed specifically for mining and heavy industry applications.
Equipped with a class 1 sound meter and the latest wireless technology Noise Hound enables continuous streaming of noise metrics and live audio reliably and securely to users. Event based options enables recording of noise metrics, audio and video when triggered by an external trigger such as noise level, motion, over pressure and vibration. Coupled with a web based portal and reporting the Noise Hound is an effective noise monitoring tool to inform management of operations and monitor compliance with regulatory requirements.
Our noise monitoring solutions (Brochure) offer the following key features:
- In-built noise processing engines designed on robust industrial platform ensuring expandable processing to enable multiple complex on-board data processing of audio signal and noise metrics
- Customized frequency filtering to allow characterisation of noise sources.
- Charge injection calibration options for daily precision checks
- 1/3 octave real-time measurement.
- Wide range of programmable noise metrics, statistical and measurement setting available
- High resolution WAV and compressed mp3 audio formats available.
- Data compression engine, for transmission and streaming over cellular networks.
- Real-time audio streaming from the field device to your handheld device of choice.
- Automated field data backup and redundant cloud storage available.
- Web portal interface providing graphical, reporting and audio streaming functions
- Integrated threshold triggering and alarm systems providing an invaluable environmental management tool.
- Integrated video and vibration capture for event based monitoring.
- Integrate meteorological measurements
- Integrated I/O ability for third party control signals
- Industrial communication protocols for SCADA integration
- Static installation or portable format available