Benchmark Monitoring provides state of the art real-time noise monitoring systems. These systems are available in a number of configurations for your specific mining and heavy industry needs. Benchmark provides both omni and directional noise monitoring solutions which can deliver real-time sound files and statistical data logging for future analysis of mine or site specific noise.
Our ability to provide sub 1KHz filtering of statistical values offers the capability to separate specific industry noise.
Our noise monitoring solution offers the following key features:
- 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- A and F weight statistical values with dedicated sub 1000 kH filtering available
- Time-domain signal recording
- Advanced data loggers including spectra's logging and audio events recording
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- User programmable Band-Pass Filters
- Mass data memory storage for audio time domain and statistical data.
- Host interface providing remote communication via the GPRS and 3G networks
- LAN, WLAN or GPS time synchronization and many other functions
- Configured as a remote stand alone system, with robust industrial communication interface and the latest telemetry solutions including 3G, broad-spectrum microwave or licensed band RF
- Customized webpage interface available
- Data reporting and email/SMS alarm systems
Our goal is to empower our clients! Not just with a noise monitoring station, but with an environmental management tool. This is achieved via integrated level triggering and alarm systems, which are served up through our secure Benchmark client portal.