Particulates Monitoring (Dust Monitoring)
Real-time dust monitoring (particulates monitoring) is a challenging yet key element of open cut mine environmental compliance, as both dust suppression and monitoring techniques may vary depending on your location. Fugitive dust emissions offer real challenges to both mine operators and government departments. With health implications and nuisance dust impacting on surrounding stakeholders, selecting the right dust monitoring solution and service provider is critical to your monitoring campaign success.
Dust Monitoring Solutions for Mining
Benchmark Monitoring is based in the Hunter Valley region, and specialises in the design, installation, and operation of real-time dust monitoring solutions for the mining industry. Our turnkey environmental monitoring solutions deliver our clients a best practice dust management tool. Our goal is to offer monitoring solutions which can deliver accuracy of measurement and improved certainty. These two elements are paramount to our business, and yours.
Benchmark Dust Monitoring Services
- Hunter Valley based environmental and technical support professionals
- Design, installation and operation of compliance dust monitoring systems
- Dust suppression and alarming systems
- Telemetry and reporting services
- Quality assurance system for compliance monitoring
- Calibration and servicing of environmental monitoring equipment by trades and technicians
Benchmark Instrumentation Options
- Direct sale of instrumentation and systems
- Rental - short and long term
- Lease and payment options
- Data collection and rental service
Particulate Monitoring Types
- Fence line monitoring
- Remote monitoring
- Early warning dust monitoring systems
Benchmark Monitoring will listen to your needs and create a tailor made, real-time system which delivers the best possible solution.