Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM)
Benchmark Monitoring provides turnkey Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM) solutions for load based licensed facilities and greenhouse gas emitters. With our experienced engineering team delivering your CEM system from conception to fruition, we can deliver the highest level of data availability and conformance to regulatory licensing guidelines.
Real-time Measurement of Process Conditions and Data Reporting
Benchmark offers remote access to real-time data, collected and auto validated on the fly. Our automated reporting software and web based secure portal allow our clients seamless, real-time data viewing, whether at your desk or via a smart phone in the field. This means that you're always on top of changes in your process, enabling you to make informed decisions when required.
CEM Design and Customisation
We work with you, providing technical support to review monitoring licences and to determine the best monitoring solution for your given application. Our CEM designs can be customized for any process condition including:
- Cement production
- Power generation
- Petrochemical refineries
- Kiln and glass manufacturing
Our engineering solutions for CEM applications use the latest technologies available. Our integrated approach includes Windows based data logging systems, automated calibration systems, digitally coded data and the latest telemetry techniques. This allows for a CEM system that achieves the highest possible data certainty.
Additional Services for CEM Clients
- Operation, maintenance and repair of CEM monitoring equipment
- Maintenance and service contracts compliant with Australian and USA EPA licensing requirements
- Specialised industrial communication solutions, for ease of integration with SCADA and DCS applications
- Quality assurance and asset management systems
- Data validation, reporting and secure client portals
- Exceedance alarm systems via SMS and email
- Trained environmental and trade qualified personnel