Environmental Monitoring Project Management Services
Benchmark Monitoring offers project management services for all aspects of real-time environmental monitoring campaigns. Benchmark's multidiscipline team can offer solutions with cohesion of both environmental and engineering skill sets, forming a rarely seen synergistic and complete environmental monitoring service. This means you'll benefit from having your project managed from conception to ongoing maintenance by a corps of highly skilled professionals.
Key Environmental Monitoring Project Management Areas
Our technical knowledge in planning, deployment and quality systems encompasses these key areas:
- Detailed site assessments for the establishment and deployment of real-time environmental monitoring solutions, including air quality monitoring, water, meteorological, process, noise and CEM Solutions
- Instrumentation selection and system design to specific licensing requirements for air, dust, water noise and process.
- Design of QA/QC management plans for compliant monitoring of air, dust, water and noise networks
- Electrical and telemetry assessments for deployment of Greenfield monitoring networks
- Development of engineering manuals and operational manuals for staff training
- Trade qualified electrical, instrumentation and environmental professionals
- Safety management system and contractor management
Industry Specific, Specialised Environmental Monitoring Project Management
Our understanding of the key specific industries means we can provide specialised project management services based on industry and individual activity needs. Our vision to deliver project milestones and constantly adapting within a dynamic work environment, allows Benchmark to deliver your next Greenfield project to fruition:
Our expertise in a wide range of real-time monitoring campaigns provides our customers with the confidence that milestones are met and delivered on budget.